Do you want to feel more connected to the power of your heart?
In this intimate gathering, we will raise our vibration by bringing together 3 beautiful elements of mantra & sound, sacred cacao and social connection.
To start, we will join together in ceremony for heart opening sacred cacao before chanting and dancing together in community.
You will experience the powerful benefits of cacao, matched with raising our vibration with sacred chants.
Cacao used in ceremony opens you to great creativity, allowing intentions and energy to flow. Is said to open the heart. Sit with Cacao and consciously sip as you set clear intentions to gain wisdom and understanding of your purpose (Dharma).
From here we will dance for 1 hour then journal any intentions and anything that arises from this connection to self. Relaxation to finish.
You will be clearing old energy and connecting to the new…allowing your creative energy to flow freely.
- connection with your higher self
- enhanced and deeper meditation
- relief stress
- a pathway to creativity
- mental clarity
- more inner peace as you silence the mind
- access the wisdom and spirit within you
- join together in sacred circle
- opening with cacao ceremony (100% ceremonial grade cacao from Guatemala)
- create our intentions, connect within
- chant sacred chants (words, music and instructions provided)
- feel the energy transform from within, activate your heart space and enter into deeper meditation, joy, contemplation, insight
- Move, dance, shake, feel alive.
- Journal any insights
- optional sharing, closing
Let’s switch off, retreat inwards and celebrate you as you allow yourself to surrender to this powerful and inspiring energy.
No previous chanting, dance or ceremony experience required!
Suitable for anyone looking to explore chanting, sound, ceremony and deepen their connection within. Come with an open mind and heart.
Annie has held many of these ceremonies and is excited to share this amazing process.
Wear your best dance outfit and bring a journal or notebook.
Friday 30 April @ 7:00 PM
$40 pp (plus transaction fees)